Visit the links below to learn more about compressed air energy storage (CAES) and the benefits it offers.
• Texas’ vast wind resource leads to a call for energy storage
• Compressed Air Energy Storage: Theory, Resources, and Applications For Wind Power
• Renewable Resources and Integration
• Integrating Renewable Energy on the Grid
Other informational sources:
• 2017 ERCOT State of the Market Report, Potomac Economics, Ltd.
• U.S. RPS Targets by State, National Conference of State Legislatures
• U.S. Energy Information Administration, Electricity